Wall covering with seamless fabric coating instruction
(textile wallpaper and seamless photo wallpaper)
You need the following:
- cutter (sharp utility knife manufactured by Olfa);
- laser level;
- rough flat brush;
- short-bristled gluing roller and smoothing roller;
- palette knife or metal ruler;
- ruler and metal plummet.
Prime a surface. It must be hard, smooth, dry and cleared out of oil and dust. Remove the old wallpaper and the paint from the walls. Fill the splits and the holes (surface damages) with gypsum and plaster. Previously finish the walls with the primer «Ceresit» СТ-17. Before hanging wallpaper, spread the primer evenly over the wall surface to decrease absorption of wallpaper glue into the wall.
Never draw with a felt pen or a pen on the walls!
Use heavy vinyl wallpaper glue or textile wallpaper glue, for example, vinyl wallpaper and textile wallpaper glue «Beeline» or the glue for such coating of any other famous manufacturer. 5 kg of prepared glue is sufficient for about15- 20 sq.km of textile wallpaper.
WHEN HANGING WALLPAPER OF OUR MANUFACTURING, GLUE MEASURING OUT IN DOSES (WITH SHORT-BRISTLED ROLLER) WITHOUT SUPERFLUITY.
- Previously rewind wallpaper with print inside on tube.
- Stripe the wall from top to bottom with glue (strip width is approximately 1,5-2 m).
- Start wallpapering with the small overlap at the first angle or the marked strip and the ceiling for further cutting (the size of photo wallpaper is 10 mm above and 30 mm longer than the surface size that needed to be wallpapered).
- Put the wallpaper along the previously marked lines and start to unroll along the wall using roller to oust air bubbles. Repeat this procedure until the wallpaper roll is end.
- Cut the angles and edges of the wallpaper by use of palette knife or metal ruler.
- Check the sharpness of cutting edge in the process.
When hanging seamless photo wallpaper it is strictly prohibited to smooth the wallpaper with palette knife for the avoidance of damage on the print. Use only smoothing roller!!!